XTREEM MUSIC - Ver tema - Hrizg - Individualism - Pronto!
 Forum
¤  Foros de discusión
¤  Ver mensajes desde última visita
¤  Ver sus mensajes
¤  Ver mensajes sin respuesta
XTREEM MUSIC
 FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

Hrizg - Individualism - Pronto!

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> BLACK METAL Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Hrizg - Individualism - Pronto!
Autor Mensaje
LABAROS
Me va molando...
Me va molando...

MensajePublicado: 22/04/2014 16:32    Asunto: Hrizg - Individualism - Pronto! Responder citando

Hoy, el sello americano Moribund Records, ha anunciado lo siguiente (en inglés):

Cita:

Today, MORIBUND RECORDS announces June 22nd as the release date for HRIZG's long-awaited Individualism. Ever aptly titled, Individualism sees this one-man black metal cult perfecting his iron-willed, iron-clad craft, contorting the otherworldly mysticism of ancient black metal to his own isolationist design. Compared to 2011's celebrated Anthems to Decrepitude, HRIZG's Individualism drives at both extremes - classic grimness vs. tense atonality - but arrives at a destination no less sepulchral and dynamic. Enter the realm of Individualism... Cover and tracklisting are as follows:

Tracklisting for HRIZG's Individualism
I. Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes (1:24)
II. The Darkness I Witness (3:31)
III. No Life After Life (3:25)
IV. To Leave the Roots Grow... (1:4Cool
V. Night of the Wolf (4:45)
VI. When the Cryings are for the Weak (4:06)
VII. The Hall of Falseness and Impurity (4:44)
VIII. The Strong Against the Stronger (2:57)
IX. From Endless Blackness (4:24)
X. With a Crown of Bitterness (5:27)
XI. The Lament of God (4:53)

A statement from HRIZG mainman Erun-Dagoth reads: "I did Individualism as a call for the inner strength against those ones who crawl through the scene holding the banner of weakness. HRIZG plays black metal for the strongest of the strong!" A video of Erun-Dagoth recording drums for Individualism at Khazad-Dûm Studios can be viewed HERE.

http://www.moribundcult.com

Volver arriba Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> BLACK METAL Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  

Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro
Puede responder a temas en este foro
No puede editar sus mensajes en este foro
No puede borrar sus mensajes en este foro
No puede votar en encuestas en este foro