CD released in '17 with 60 songs by this mythical british band of aggressive Hardcore/ Grind/ Punk/ Thrash. Includes the following recordings:
- John Peel Session, Recorded 12th July 1987 (First Transmission: 20th July 1987)
- Live in Birmingham: 13th July 1987
- If Killing Babies is Tight... Killing Babies for Profit is Tighter (Second Demo: January 1987)
- Rehearsal Recording for Hicky's Comp: 23rd December 1986
- Play Fast or Don't (Split LP with Generic): 14th / 15th July 1986
- Live in Manchester: 30th June 1986
- Rehearsals for Split LP: 27th May 1986
- Killing Babies is Tight (1st Demo): 3rd March 1986
- Practice Recordings: 3rd June 1985
- First Ever Practice: 23rd February 1985
2-CD re-issue of the double live album from '94 by this mythical US Crossover Hardcore Metal band. Includes two full shows, one at the Hollywood Palladium on 31.10.91 and another in New Jersey on 18.02.94
2nd album from '00 by this HC/ Metalcore band that combines an energetic Hardcore of metallic sound and melodies rooted in Swedish bands of the time. Something like AT THE GATES/ very first IN FLAMES, with a more Hardcore approach...
1st album from '07 of this dutch band emerged from the ashes of MY MINDS MINE. 30 songs of a super-fast and hysteric Grind/ Hardcore/ Thrash with touches in the vein of UNHOLY GRAVE and the aforementioned M.M.M.
2nd album from '17 by this US band featuring members from PHOBIA & FINAL CONFLICT that plays a D-Beat Crust HC Punk with influences in the vein of ANTI-CIMEX, DISCHARGE, BASTARD, WOLFPACK, D.R.I., WOLFBRIGADE, MASSKONTROLL...